“Dr. Abdullah Abd Elaziz ND is a naturopathic doctor in Milton, ON, whom I would state is breaking into a whole new realm of health management. Pain Ease is fairly self-explanatory – and when taking a closer look at Dr. Abdullah’s’ unique journey in creating a Pain ‘healing” clinic, you see that we have a genius on the horizon.
Abdullah fills in the gaps. All of the gaps. Health care has come a long way in modern society. Between all modalities, there are definitive gaps. Health care is a personal choice based on values, ethics, culture and sometimes religion. Imagine a space of healing that allows you to choose freely vs that pinned up against the wall feeling we often get when we are looking into solutions for our health.
The respect and understanding that Dr. Abdullah holds for all treatment modalities and his patient’s preference and values is some thing I can tell . He has created an environment that allows his patients to share their journey’s without the fear of being judged or swayed.
Science and research is one of his largest playing grounds. It’s the forest of a thousand discoveries. Abdullah was a Medical Doctor practicing licensed Anesthesiologist in Egypt (Anesthesiologist, Egypt),Completed 4 years Pain management and Anesthesiology 4 years residency program in a University Hospital in Egypt before becoming Naturopathic Doctor and a member of College of Naturopath of Ontario , Dr Abdullah Further his training in Naturopathic medicine and graduated from a two years program of Clinical Naturopathic Residency at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine.
Abdullah is a researcher and Scientist who stepped outside of his box and really sunk his teeth into all modalities, as through the years he kept hearing about Doctors all over the world who were combining modalities to assist their patients in their health management – and succeeding in ways where their health had improved to degrees that exceeded the results of singular modalities. With 13 years of experience in Anaesthesia and pain management and 4 years of exclusively working in pain management with elderly patients and cancer pain in Egypt, what Abdullah discovered was that there was no quality life – all that was happening was keeping patients alive, not fully functional and living, leaving everything they enjoy behind because of pain.
Alongside his credentials, experiences ,research and education – Abdullah creates a human experience. After all, we are humans – we are not just our muscles, nerves and bones.
This practitioner has the ability to put himself in his patients shoes – so to speak – he builds your story of pain to the present moment – he paints the entire picture with you – not a single detail is looked over. When your journey is curated into a story, Dr. Abdullah utilizes his modality integration along with his Naturopathy and ensures the best measures are created for each individual patient.
Pain is his passion. Pain is Abdullah’s passion because it is intangible, relative, subjective and invisible, and in that invisibility there lays the curiosity we all share – What causes pain? In a world riddled with theories, this doctor pulls most modalities together – Why all this work, all this attention to detail, all this knowledge, credentials and education? – Because two patients can describe the exact same pain and yet have completely different reasons for the cause.
This Doctor moved from Egypt, attained more degrees than you would think possible, all for his unwavering commitment to making a real difference in the lives of those that matter to him – all of humanity.” – Cynthia Phillip
Credentials, Education, and Degrees
- Doctor of Naturopathy degree, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine( ND)
- Bachelor degree of Medicine and Surgery (MBChB)(Anaesthesiology)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Registration in “Good Standing” with the College of Naturopath of Ontario
- Registered Anesthesiologist in Egypt and Saudi Arabia
- Postgraduate studies in physiology, anatomy, pharmacology, and anesthesiology
- McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture (program graduate)
- Certified in Neuromeridian Acupuncture
- Certified in Evidence-based Sports Nutrition
- Certified in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Certified Bowen Therapist
- Certified Meditation Facilitator (chronic pain, anxiety, depression and the terminally ill)
- Foundation of Functional Assessment Certificate
Dr. Abd Elaziz has significant research experience in elderly pain management, cancer pain, sports injuries and post-operative pain. Also part of his Naturopathic residency training at Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine is publishing researches.
- The Canadian pain Society
- Canadian Neuromodulation Society
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Egyptian Medical Syndicate
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialities
Conditions Dr. Abd Elaziz,ND Manages:
- Joint pain (hip, knee ankle, shoulder, elbow, wrist)
- Tendinitis (Achilles tear, muscle cramps)
- Upper and low back pain
- Neck pain and headaches
- Post-thoracotomy pain syndrome
- Sport injuries
- Cancer and chemotherapy-related pain
- Pain relief while you are on waiting list for knee and hip replacement and post replacement Rehabilitation
- Post-ICU (intensive care unit) muscle stiffness and nerve related issues.
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Chemotherapy complication in general
- Post-stroke muscle and nerve rehabilitation
- Facial palsy
- Multiple sclerosis-related pain
- Neuromodulation of Neuropathic pain
- Sciatica pain
Fibromyalgia/Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Post parental nutrition (restoring normal gut function after central line nutrition)
- Sports nutrition
- Post-ICU care (restore respiratory tract function after weaning from mechanical ventilation and muscle/nerve function)
- Cosmetic and Facial rejuvenation acupuncture
- Functional rehabilitation
- Terminally ill patient’s care