Cosmetic Acupuncture at Pain Ease Naturopathic clinic is offered by a Naturopathic Doctor or an Acupuncturist based on your preference !
Just imagine erasing years of lines and stress from your face – safely, painlessly and without surgery. Sounds too good to be true? Cosmetic acupuncture and non-surgical face lifting is doing just that!
The Chinese have known this for centuries , acupuncture can improve the overall health and obtain a more youthful appearance. Only recently, have eastern and western non-surgical procedures been combined to bring you the best of both worlds!
A “Cosmetic Acupuncture Face Lift” stimulates and tones sagging and aging skin, while removing toxins and encouraging cell reproduction. It may erase fine lines and decrease deeper lines. It can help reduce double chins, sagging puffy eyelids, and even dark circles under the eyes can be virtually eliminated. It is said that blood circulation and collagen is improved to the face, thereby moisturizing the face and creating a natural tightening reaction of the facial muscles. As an added benefit, Cosmetic Acupuncture can also increase your own natural energy, or “Qi” force, providing you with a complete sense of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Replenish – it increases skin resilience, giving your skin a supple and radiant glow you can see and feel. It endows your skin with a luminous silkiness that no other product can match today.
And the good news is that the procedure is virtually pain-free! While the tiny, sterilized, disposable, hair-thin needles are inserted into the meridians and lines of the face and body, you may feel a momentary sting or tingling sensation. This is followed by a complete sense of relaxation. Best of all, the procedure is non-surgical and requires no drugs or unwanted side effects.
There are two groups of people who can benefit from Cosmetic Acupuncture as a natural way of aging. Men and women in their thirties can use it as a natural way to prevent aging. And people in their forties, fifties, sixties and older can use Cosmetic Acupuncture to erase 5 to 15 years of aging!
The course of treatment usually consists of 7-10 one-hour weekly sessions. Depending on the individual, one, two and even three treatments can be done per week to observe appreciable and enduring results in the first few visits. Still every person responds differently, depending on their lifestyle, diet, and condition prior to the treatment. With continued maintenance after the initial course of treatments, ideally once per month, the effects are much longer lasting.
A 1996 report in the International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture stated that among 300 cases treated with one course of cosmetic acupuncture, 90% had marked effects with one course of treatment. The effects included the skin becoming more delicate and fair, improvement of elasticity in the facial muscles, leveling of wrinkles, a rosier complexion, and overall rejuvenation not only confined to the face.
Cosmetic Acupuncture is not a replacement for a surgical face lift and will not provide an overnight solution. The improvements are subtle and occur gradually over time. It is virtually painless, has no side effects and risk of disfigurement, no extended recovery time nor traumatic swelling or discolouration. It should be the “first choice” of every spa, before surgery, to set-the-stage for an even better facial outcome that can change the face of the future!
Conditions treated by rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Bags under the eyes
- Sagging Cheeks/jowels
- DroolingEyelids and Eyebrows
- Wrinkle on upper lip
- Wrinkle on lower lip
- Double chin
- puffy face
- pale face
- puffy eye lids
- red face
- drinker’s nose
- dry skin
- sinus congestion
- facial swelling
Treatment includes needles in the following order
- Auricular points
- Body points
- Eye Area
- Eyebrow lifting
- Double Chin
- Scalp the face
- Relax the Jaw
- Nasolabial Wrinkle
- Forehead area
- lip area
- Age spot
- Protruding veins
Benefits of a facial rejuvenation:
- Improve muscle tone and dermal contraction
- Increase collagen production and has an effect on its dispersal
- Promote skin rejuvenation via increased facial circulation
- Helps to eliminate and reduce bags under the eyes
- Decreases the tendency toward sagging and jowels
- Helps to eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism and thus eliminating excess fluids
- Helps to eliminate fine lines of the face and has a diminishing effect on larger wrinkles
- Improves hormonal balance and hormone-based skin conditions
- Balance Sebaceous secretions to treat dry skin and oily skin/acne
- Improves facial colour by the increase of peripheral circulation
- Reduce or eliminate double chins
- Tighten the pores
- Brighten the eyes
- Helps to lift drooping eyelids
- Promote overall health and well being
- Reduces stress evident in the face
- Brings out a person’s innate beauty and radiance
- Slows the aging process from within
- Delays the hair turning grey and the loss of hair associated with aging
- Benefits the eyes, ears, sinuses, thyroid and brain and eases TNJ problems
Let your doctor knows if you are:
- On blood thinner medication
- have problems with bleeding
- tends to bruise easily